Timing of the recruitment process

الكاتب : Abdul-Rahman | المشاهدات : 1,062 | الردود : 3 | ‏20 يوليو 2014
  1. Abdul-Rahman

Abdul-Rahman بـترولـي جـديـد

Greetings

I am struggling to find the time window between recruitment sessions ( Time Between English Test and Interview ..etc ) according to your experience or even your knowledge.could you please provide me some information about the timing situations i will be facing.

I deeply apologize if this is the wrong place to ask such questions.

your service will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

آخر تعديل: ‏20 يوليو 2014
  2. Muhsen91

Muhsen91 بـترولـي جـديـد

Hi
    these test are designed to examine your English level and technical knowledge so they will be average questions so every one can answer these questions,that being said you should have a basic background about the topics studied with good English communication skills. you will find English tests in the forum here in addition to TOEFL or IELTS online tests more than enough.

GOOD LUCK

3. Abdul-Rahman

Abdul-Rahman بـترولـي جـديـد

Thank you for taking the time with this
    I am asking about the Timing between sessions for example if X person finished a certain session ( could be interview.could be technical knowledge test ) when the next session start ? how long on average the time window between each session.That was the question i am asking.I hope i made it clear this time :)

4. Muhsen91

Muhsen91 بـترولـي جـديـد

got ya, i can not give you a certain answer it depends on several factors like: the number of applicants and the committee questions.
    But generally speaking it should not take more than 10-15 minutes max.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة