wa`6ayf 3la el thanwayh :)

الكاتب : pink_engineera | المشاهدات : 798 | الردود : 7 | ‏17 فبراير 2009
  1. pink_engineera

pink_engineera بـترولـي نشيط

Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam all ....

aby as2l etha feeh wa`6ayf 7ag `7rjen el thanawy bel oil sector aw bel qe6a3 el 5a9 ????

Best Regards,

2. فيصلي

فيصلي بـترولـي جـديـد

No U Must Have A Diploma Or Universaty Degree

My Adive To U Continue Your Study And When U Finish And Get The Degree U Can Work Anywhere And Also In Best Poistion

Good Luck

3. pink_engineera

Thx but the job mo ly 4 family..so iam askin mybe guys have chances to work 3la el thanawyah ??!

4. فيصلي

فيصلي بـترولـي جـديـد

Hi

For Guys Knpc Have Fire Fighters Working In Fire Station Inside The Refinary And There Is Field Operators Working Also In Refinary And Other Companys They Have Seceraty Working In Gates Etc... And When These Companys Need Empolies They Will Put It On Newspaper Or On The Website I Wish I Didn't Forget Any Job For Secondry High School

Good Luck

5. المنصور

المنصور بـترولـي خـاص أعضاء الشرف

i think there is a chance to work in Security
    "OSSC"

but the company will advertise on the news papers about the available Jobs for the people who has the high school qualification

6. pink_engineera

7. الشايب

الشايب بـترولـي خـاص

مسؤول أد الدنيا
    في قلب المحبين
    you know i wrote an arabic post a few mins ago i came back and checked after a few seconds sadly it was not posted no idea why that happned
    but about ur question i think the people here just answered you and i dont think ossc will be asking for new employments unless they get a new contract ...

8. Assistant driller

Assistant driller بـترولـي خـاص أعضاء الشرف

You are welcome 2 your question I think there are jobs in the oil, but in the private sector and namely "contractor" and I ask if the next time you want 2 ask a question or a query written in Arabic so that everyone can help because some members did not understand your words. Thank you

مشاركة هذه الصفحة